Just a quick note to report the contents were intact and there is enough pipe to make 104 D whistles plus a lesser number of C and Eb bodies. I made up a dozen D whistle blanks, C and Eb bodies and dropped them off at the engraver yesterday. I should have them back next Sunday.
I didn't want to commit any more pipe at this stage, since I may find I want to adjust the length of this part or that before making more.
I took some photos but they are stuck in the camera. I can't find the cable with which to let them out.
But I do have a sound sample of the prototype which uses all the notes below 2nd octave C: Carey playing three jigs.