Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rathlin Island Manor House Closed At The Moment

Having made reservations at The Manor House on Rathlin Island last November I was surprised when their web site became inoperative. I called and after two rings the line went dead. So I started digging around and after emailing a person who has business on Rathlin, today I received the following reply, which I am posting here in hopes that the search engines will pick it up and others will be able to find it. If you have reservations at the Manor House, check with the National Trust and see if they have someone to fulfill them before you show up.

Good afternoon Carey,
I’m afraid the last tenants in the Manor House have finished their lease and at present no new tenants have been appointed by The National Trust who are the owners of the Manor House. I’m sorry but  we have no way of knowing when the new tenants will be taking over. Perhaps if you tried to contact the National Trust N.I. through their website they may be able to give you more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment