Saturday, August 16, 2008

Duck!

Hi,

Thought I'd mention that I'm up to date on whistle shipments. Every whistle ordered has been shipped. I also want to let you know that we're preparing for a hurricane in a few days, so I might be off the air for a while depending on where it actually goes.

That island just north of the Tues AM (H) is Sanibel Island, and I am just northeast of that on the mainland. Not very far in however, there's a saltwater canal in my back yard. At the moment they are suggesting the winds on Tuesday will be 80 mph, but they are quick to add that there is so much land around and the gulf is hot (89 degrees) so a lot depends on exactly where Fay spends her time. Could be weaker, but could be a lot stronger too.



Here's the link to the National Hurricane Center if you want to watch our progress: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

No comments:

Post a Comment