Monday, May 5, 2008

New Model in the Workshop

Everyone thank Paul (see e-mail below) for prodding me to work on a three-piece Every whistle. I'm going to start work on it right away. I'll keep you posted regarding progress in the shop as I go.

Cheers,

Carey


Hi Carey

Greetings from the highlands and islands, well Glasgow actually, or as
near as damn it anyway, I 'm still enjoying my whistles,in fact since
receiving them they're getting about as much use as my flute, and with
the exception of my Hoover whitecaps, to the exclusion of the rest of my
tubes.


In fact I think it probably unlikely that I will add to my collection
again as your every whistle fills just about every need I have in the
whistle line; with one exception, I desperatley need, well OK prehaps
not actually need but I'm sure you understand better than most, a pocket
type whistle and was wondering if you intend, or could be persuaded to
manufacture a 2 part D tube. ... Anyway, thank you for the wonderful whistles and keep up the excellent work.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment